North Heights Christian Preschool & Child Care is the best choice in early childhood education.
Our goal is to help your child develop a passion for learning, a love for God and others, and an eagerness to grow in God’s character.
Mission statement: North Heights Christian Preschool exists to teach the whole child so that he or she can cultivate a love of learning and a deeper love for God and others.
We believe that
- Your child is created by God and made for a unique purpose
- In teaching your child to develop a love of learning, an eagerness to grow in character, and love for God an others
- Learning can happen anywhere
- Play-based learning and intentional teaching maximize your child’s learning opportunities
- Families are the most important source of learning for your child, so we provide fun and meaningful opportunities for you to get involved with your child’s learning
At North Heights Christian Preschool & Child Care, we believe in the importance of learning through sensory, small and large muscle development, imaginative and dramatic play. The daily preschool schedule is structured, yet fun and Christ centered! See curriculum details.
Our experienced teachers truly enjoy working with preschoolers and offer a safe, supportive and educational classroom for your child. Our teachers are patient, encouraging and will treat your child as an individual.
Our low student to teacher ratio of 10:1 provides consistency for your preschooler. Your child will relate with a limited number of teachers that helps promote trust and security.